:: CPA ::


Useful Information

Alternatives to limited companies

A person of any nationality, of the age 18 or above can establish a business in Hong Kong in the form of a sole proprietorship or partnership. Such a business entity is registered in accordance with the Business Registration Ordinance.

A non Hong Kong resident has to appoint a Hong Kong resident as his/her agent in Hong Kong for the purpose of the Business Registration Ordinance.

The partners of the firm are pleased to serve as the agent in this connection.